Friday, September 12, 2014

It's a Picture Perfect Life . . .


Kind of. Okay. Not really.
Happy "Reality Friday."

Found this little fella outside, peeking in. 
Pushing on screens is not allowed.
 So, like any good mom, I asked him to do it one more time for the camera.
Dog's water + dog's toy = splash party.
Wait. Why do we have a dog?
I dropped a bag of pretzels on the floor, left it, came back, and found Noah snacking off the floor.
Not my proudest moment so, naturally, I captured it on camera.
Building immunity? Yes. Uh huh. Let's go with that.
My nephew has a knack for taking things apart. 
The mini cooper is now missing a tire, rearview mirrors, and windows. 
At least it's not a real car. Right?
 It made me think of this song and we danced.

My Love comes home today from a week long business trip. TODAY!
What a long week!



No comments:

Post a Comment